Dr. Ryan Stahl is passionate about helping individuals with orthopedic and sports-related injuries. His focus is on high quality care with an individualized, evidence-based approach. He values learning more about his patients to optimize their outcomes. His personal philosophy of improving health through exercise and fitness fits perfectly with Breakthru’s unique model of personalized care. Dr. Ryan is currently participating in a Residency Program to become a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Dr. Ryan has also worked with the Head Strength and Conditioning Specialist at Arcadia University, providing nutritional guidance and training for high-level athletes.
If you have a musculoskeletal or sports-related injury, Dr. Ryan’s training and skills are the perfect match to help you achieve your Breakthru Moment!
Qualifications: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Arcadia University in January 2018, Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration in 2015 from Arcadia University.
Born: Philadelphia, PA
Now lives: Blackwood, NJ
Tip: Ask Ryan about his contributions to the Philadelphia Web Magazine “Health and Wellness” section! (Ryan also enjoys cheering on the Philadelphia sports teams!)
Ryan’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
• Place: At the beach or on the slopes
• Restaurant: Hibachi
• Food: Chicken Parmesan
• Vacation: Universal Studios
• City: Boston
• TV show: House
• Film: Beverly Hills Cop 2/ Sherlock Holmes
• Singer/Group: A Day to Remember/ Linkin Park
• Celebrity: Ryan Reynolds
• Book: The Phoenix Conspiracy Series and The Maze Runner Series
• Sports: Soccer and Hockey
• Team: All Philadelphia Sports teams
• Hobbies: Snowboarding, Video Gaming, Guitar, Reading