Dear Breakthru Family,
Please be assured that our 5 facilities are taking every measure to assure the safety of clients and our staff. We are closely monitoring and following guidance from the CDC and local health officials. We provide essential medical care and will remain open to care for our clients and fitness members at this time. Rest assured we have taken every precaution to prevent the spread of infectious disease in our facilities.
In each facility, we continue to strictly adhere to hygiene and infection control protocols as we always have. We have reinforced staff training in basic and advanced hygiene and confirmed our cleaning and disinfection techniques are consistent with CDC recommendations.
In regards to the recommendation of social distancing, we have maximized our space at each of our facilities by spreading out our treatment tables and we are proactively spreading out client appointments throughout the day.
Additionally, we have increased our surveillance of patients who have scheduled appointments.
- All patients are advised NOT to visit our offices if any of the following apply:
- If you returned from outside the U.S or visited an area defined by the CDC as an area of high risk IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, OR
- If you had direct contact with an individual with confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, OR,
- If you had direct contact with a person who is currently being quarantined for coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, OR,
- If you felt feverish and had a cough in the last 24 hours, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
Our goal is to be diligent in protecting our client and staff from unnecessary exposure while continuing to provide you with the physical therapy care your deserve.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will change our processes as necessary. We encourage you to stay well informed of recommendations from the CDC with respect to the COVID-19 V