Personal Trainer – Excellent Learning Environment with High Earning Potential
Our Mission at Breakthru Physical Therapy + Fitness is to optimize the health and wellness of our community, by creating a personalized pathway from rehabilitation to fitness. A Breakthru Personal Trainer is empathetic, accountable, resourceful, and a team player. We work closely with Doctors of Physical Therapy and collaborate to provide our patients with the highest quality service in the area.
We’re looking for someone who is not only passionate about fitness, but is also hungry and motivated to make a difference and change the life of every person he/she meets. Fitness is ever-changing and our trainers need to be able to keep up with current research trends and are continuously working to become better.
- Full Time position
- Commission-based position with no earning cap
- Medical/Dental(once working at least 25 hours/week)
- 401K after 90 days
- Must hold an Exercise Science Degree (or related field) and/or NCCA Approved Personal Trainer Certification
- Must have current, valid CPR certification
- 1+ years of hands-on experience
- Hungry and Motivated to build and retain a client base
- Must possess the knowledge and skills to assess the client’s needs, create individualized programs to meet these needs, and over-deliver on the training experience
- Desire to grow with the organization
- Sales experience
- Many of our prospects are coming from physical therapy. Experience working in this type of environment is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive software
- Able to learn scheduling and reporting software (knowledge of Mindbody and/or Clinicient is a plus)
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
E-mail your resume to Dr. Jodi Goldman @ email@example.com